I’m guessing you’re here because you’ve been tasked with selecting just the right Suicide Prevention Speaker and Trainer for your next event and perhaps to provide your attendees with CE credits in a way that won’t bore them to tears? Is it your job to find the speaker and trainer who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your audience? There are literally dozens of speakers and CE programs to choose from, and everyone expects that you’ll know just which presenter to select, to be the highlight of your event. No pressure there!
Booking the right Suicide Prevention Public Speaker may not make you a hero, but hiring the wrong one can…well…be career limiting, to say the least.
Fortunately, you’re here and Frank King is a great fit!
The good news is, Frank King’s approach to Mental Health Education and Training is undoubtedly ideal for your group.
You can make a difference, you can save a life, and often you can do it by starting a conversation. Book Frank to come to your event and do just that.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
Contact us today to check availability, as the most desirable dates go quickly.
Like What You See?
Book Frank Now!
Motivational Suicide Prevention Public Speaker – Mental Health – Stigma – Depression – QPR – TEDx – Lived Experience