College/Youth Suicide Prevention Speaker
Is it your job to find the perfect Youth Mental Health Awareness presenter? An Emotional Health and Motivational Speaker, who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring students with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your students?
There are literally dozens of Youth Mental and Emotional Health Speakers to choose from, and everyone expects that you’ll know just which campus presenter to select, to be the highlight of your campus event. No pressure there! Booking the right Mental Health College Speaker may not make you a hero, but hiring the wrong one can…well…be career limiting, to say the least.
The good news is, you’re here.
Whether you’re looking a Youth Mental Health and Motivational Speaker (Middle School and High School), or a College Emotional Health Awareness Speaker focused on College and Youth Suicide Prevention and Postvention, Frank King will be a great fit. He understands the pressure of school, responsibilities, social media, and growing up that can negatively impact youth mental health. Frank is an advocate and activist for suicide prevention and mental health, and aims to spread awareness and end the stigma surrounding these issues.
If your campus has groups that are at highest risk for depression, mental health struggles, and thoughts of suicide, such as LGBTQ, Latinos, African-Americans, Alaskan-Americans, Native Americans, and/or Veterans, Frank King’s Breakouts, Mental Health Education and Training may be ideal for your university or school.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
As a humorous keynote speaker, Frank brings his college brand of comedy to educate, inspire, and finally, entertain…again, ah-has, with a sprinkling of ha-ha’s, in a one of a kind presentation on matters of life and death. He blends his experience as a clean, clever stand-up comedian, an award-winning syndicated humor columnist, and as a warrior in his own lifelong battle with depression, mental illness, and thoughts of suicide, for content-packed and eminently listenable keynote presentations and workshops. What to expect: • Programs customized to your theme, and the goals of your local campus event. • Keynotes focused on the issues that are important to your specific student population. • Your call as to the precise mix of comedy and content for your unique campus. Imagine for a moment that you’re at the wrap party for your most recent event, and all that anyone can talk about is: “Where in the world did you find that fabulous College and Youth Mental Healthcare Speaker and Trainer?” and “How in the world are we ever going to top that next year?”