Motivational Suicide Prevention Public Speaker – Mental Health – Stigma – Depression – QPR – TEDx – Lived Experience
I’m guessing you’re here because you’ve been tasked with selecting just the right Digital Media Addiction Public Speaker and Trainer for your next event?
Is it your job to find the perfect Smartphone Addiction Mental Health Awareness presenter? A Motivational Speaker, who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring association audiences, youth, college students and their families, with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your attendees?
There are literally dozens of Mental and Emotional Health Speakers to choose from, and everyone expects that you’ll know just which tech presenter to select, to be the highlight of your Tech event. No pressure there! Booking the right Mental Health Digital Media Speaker may not make you a hero but hiring the wrong one can…well…be career limiting, to say the least.
Whether you’re looking a Digital Media Addiction Mental Health and Motivational Speaker, or a Digital Emotional Health Awareness Trainer focused on Digital Media Addiction; Online Gaming Addiction, Online Gambling Addiction, Online Porn Addiction, Online Shopping Addiction, or Online Dating Addiction, Frank King will be a great fit. He understands the pressures of Social Media, it’s impact on mental and physical health, as well as the corresponding stigma and bullying. Frank is an advocate and activist for suicide prevention and mental health and aims to spread awareness and end the stigma in the digital world surrounding these issues.
The good news is, you’re here.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
If your group’s membership has individuals that are at highest risk for depression, mental health struggles, and thoughts of suicide, such as Latinos, African-Americans, Alaskan-Americans, Native Americans, Veterinarians, Dentists, Construction Workers, IT Workers, Entrepreneurs and/or Veterans, Digital Media Addiction Speaker Frank King’s Mental Health Education and Training may be ideal for your next mental health event.