Motivational Suicide Prevention Public Speaker – Mental Health – Stigma – Depression – QPR – TEDx – Lived Experience
I’m guessing you’re here because you’ve been tasked with selecting just the right Farmer Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer for your next event?
Is it your job to find the perfect Agriculture Mental Health Awareness presenter? A Motivational Speaker, who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring farmers, farm workers and their families with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your attendees?
There are literally dozens of Mental and Emotional Health Speakers to choose from, and everyone expects that you’ll know just which campus presenter to select, to be the highlight of your Ag event. No pressure there! Booking the right Mental Health Farm Speaker may not make you a hero but hiring the wrong one can…well…be career limiting, to say the least.
Whether you’re looking a Farmer Mental Health and Motivational Speaker, or a Farm Worker Emotional Health Awareness Speaker focused on Agriculture Suicide Prevention and Postvention, Frank King will be a great fit. He understands the pressure of farming, responsibilities, social media, and a shaky, unsettled farm economy on farmer mental health. Frank is an advocate and activist for suicide prevention and mental health and aims to spread awareness and end the stigma in the farm community surrounding these issues.
The good news is, you’re here.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
If your Ag membership has groups that are at highest risk for depression, mental health struggles, and thoughts of suicide, such as Latinos, African-Americans, Alaskan-Americans, Native Americans, Veterinarians and/or Veterans, Ag Speaker Frank King’s Breakouts, Mental Health Education and Training may be ideal for your next Ag event.