FOR MEETING PLANNERS
I’m guessing you’re here because you’ve been tasked with selecting just the right Suicide Prevention Speaker and Trainer for your next event and perhaps to provide your attendees with CE credits in a way that won’t bore them to tears? Is it your job to find the speaker and trainer who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your audience? There are literally dozens of speakers and CE programs to choose from, and everyone expects that you’ll know just which presenter to select, to be the highlight of your event. No pressure there!
Booking the right Suicide Prevention Public Speaker may not make you a hero, but hiring the wrong one can…well…be career limiting, to say the least.
Fortunately, you’re here and Frank King is a great fit!
The good news is, Frank King’s approach to Mental Health Education and Training is undoubtedly ideal for your group.
You can make a difference, you can save a life, and often you can do it by starting a conversation. Book Frank to come to your event and do just that.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
Contact us today to check availability, as the most desirable dates go quickly.
Like What You See?
Book Frank Now!
FOR MEETING PLANNER KEYNOTES
Digital Media Addiction
Mental Health Professionals
Physician Assistant Professionals
Social Worker Professionals
Marriage & Family Therapy Professionals
Frank King, aka The Mental Health Comedian, is a Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer who turned a lifelong battle with depression into a keynote worth spreading.After writing for the Tonight Show for 20-plus years and performing corporate comedy, Frank’s attention…His mission is to end the stigma surrounding mental health by share his insights with anyone and everyone who will listen in an effort to “start the conversation.”
Frank has thought about killing himself more times than he can count. Like many of us, depression and suicide run in his family. He addresses his own trials and tribulations using a tool people from all walks of life can relate to, humor. With his TED Talk A Matter of Life or Death” he openly addresses topics considered taboo in today’s society.
As a Motivational Public Speaker and Trainer who travels the world, Frank uses comedy and personal life lessons to help break the ice and start an engaging conversation amongst those struggling with mental and emotional stability. This act of faith helps those struggling to find a voice to express themselves. Additionally, it helps create a pool of common knowledge where those who suffer, and those who care about them, can swim.
He believes that where there is humor there is hope. And where there is laughter there is life… Nobody dies laughing.
Frank is originally from North Carolina and now spends his off days in the Pacific Northwest. He travels the United States and beyond spreading his message, hoping to end the stigma surrounding mental health, and influencing the general public to start the conversation.
Suicide prevention | Mental Health Comedian