Motivational Suicide Prevention Public Speaker – Mental Health – Stigma – Depression – QPR – TEDx – Lived Experience
I’m guessing you’re here because you’ve been tasked with selecting just the right Suicide Prevention and Postvention Public Speaker and Trainer for Project Managers and Their Teams, for your next event? Is it your job to find the perfect Project Manager Mental Health Awareness presenter? A Speaker, who is captivating, entertaining, and inspiring with a bold, fresh, contemporary, and compelling style, delivering ah-ha’s as well as a few ha-ha’s, and winning over your audience? Everyone expects that you’ll know just which presenter to select, to be the highlight of your event. No pressure there!
The good news is, you’re here. If you’re looking a Project Manager Mental Health and Motivational Speaker Frank King is a great fit. You, and your clientele, are in one of the occupations at highest risk for depression and thoughts of suicide and Frank King’s approach to Project Manager Mental Health Education and Training may be ideal for your group.
As a humorous keynote speaker, Frank brings his corporate brand of comedy to educate, inspire, and finally, entertain…again, ah-has, with a sprinkling of ha-ha’s, in a one of a kind presentation on matters of life and death.
He blends his experience as a clean, clever stand-up comedian, an award-winning syndicated humor columnist, and as a warrior in his own lifelong battle with depression and thoughts of suicide, for content-packed and eminently listenable keynote presentations and workshops.
What to expect:
• Programs customized to your theme, and the goals of your event,
• Keynotes focused on the issues that are important to your attendees.
• Your call as to the precise mix of comedy and content for your gathering.
- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
Book Frank Now
Imagine for a moment that you’re at the wrap up for your most recent event, and all that anyone can talk about is: “Where in the world did you find that fabulous Mental Health Speaker and Trainer?” and “How in the world are we ever going to top that next year?”
Contact us today to check availability, as the most desirable dates go quickly.